Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pride 2011

So it was my second Pride this past weekend, 
and what a Pride it was.
This was my first time being of age so ofcourse I took the 
opportunity to access my 21 years of age abilities. 
Lets just say it helped me relax more and to
really enjoy myself while I was there. 
The first night was the foam party (which was amazing)
I was all for everything. The dancing, the drinking, the drag queens
and even the foam. Ran into the 10ft pile of foam with the best of them
and drove everyone else in there with me. Was a great time. 


The next day was recuperation day, and we got to visit this wonderful
gay friendly resturaunt called Keys. The whole place was packed with 
homos and served by homos. It was a blast. 
Later that day we all headed out to Lohring park (Finally) where we 
walked around and got to see all the booths. 
Ran into my Varsity-Team-Captain there. Never would have
suspected that he was gay, but I guess he just came out 10 months ago.
Was nice to chat with him. 

The limited addition Old Navy Shirt I got to wear. (Only 3 others seen)

We left Lohring early, I didnt get to stay as long as I wanted to, 
but didnt want to get left behind either, plus the boy that
I brought along with got pissed at me cause
Im not interested in him, so that was drama. Sadly I brought
the drama for this group outing (doesn't happen often.. I think)
We all headed back to our hotel then and just relaxed, played a few games.
Sexy Taboo was by far the best. Then it was another night out at the clubs (Saloon, and
one other one where there were supposed to be nothing but lesbians but turned
out it was nothing but boys). 


Blacked out on the taxi ride, but apparently made out with everyone inbetween 
the hotel and the other club... .ooops. 
Headed to the saloon with a boy afterwards and had a great time there. 
Nothing but guys there (with a few fag hags).
Was in line for a drink and this one chick and I just randomly
started dancing in line, best thing ever. Also
commented on how cute a couple the boy and I were. lol Love!!!
Also saw Mat there too. Random, but nice to check up. 
Alot of texting that night with the past boys to. Got to see a few of them. 

Saw so many of these shirts @ Lohring

Next day was the 2011 Pride Parade which was fantastic. 
Got a whole bunch of pictures and free stuff from it so total success. 
Sadly had to head out right after that for home cause others had to 
get back for finals studying. Kinda nice though cause I went to bed
at 4pm that day and didnt wake up till 8am for class the next day. :)
Over all great weekend!! :)

NY goes gay 6/24 while we are there!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment