Saturday, April 23, 2011

Taking A Dip In You and Me

Hey there everyone, and welcome to my blog. My name is Kaleb, I'm a 21 year old student going for a masters in pharmacology (wow, I know... but its not all that hard, you could do it if you tried ;) ). Any who, this blog is all about my wonderful inner workings so ill give you a quick background.

Ive been interested in sports (soccer, vball, running, swimming, hiking), science, people, LOVE books, and music. Im a pretty open minded guy to just about everything, even though i may give you crap about what ever it is, Ill support you through it all. I'm also pretty good about listening to people just when they need to talk. ... However Ive been called a Loose Gunned Lip before. ;)

Me... of course
 So stay tuned to all the gossip that I provide, it always gets pretty interesting, especially when I do have a toe in just about everything from politics, to religion, to campus clubs and my social groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment